Free Bussing Available to the Following Districts
Open House Schedule
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, all open houses this year will take place after school once our students have left the premises. Visitors will be able to tour our facilities and speak with our Headmaster, Christ Keefe, and Director of Institutional Advancement, Faith Leopold.
Thursday, March 25th, 3:00 PM
Tuesday, April 27th, 3:00 PM
Thursday, May 20th, 3:00 PM
For more information please contact our Director of Enrollment, Faith Leopold, at 302-290-6807 (cell phone) or email by firstname.lastname@example.org
Classical Education Facts
- Students acquire a lifelong love of learning
- Integrated Subjects
- Latin and Greek Instruction encourages logical thinking, builds vocabulary, and understanding of language.
- Classically educated students score much higher on SAT, PSAT, and ACT tests.
- The Founding Fathers received a classical education as did Albert Einstein, Emily Dickinson and many others.
- Classical Curriculum
- Catholic Faith Formation
- Small Class Sizes, (usually around 10 per grade)
- Generous Financial Aid
- Christ-Centered Montessori Children’s House
- Free Bussing Within 10 Miles
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Bully-Free Environment
- Christ-Centered Community
- Mass Twice a Week
- Virtue in Action