Open House Schedule 2021-22 School Year
Thursday, October 21st, 9:00 AM-10:30 AM
Wednesday, November 17th, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Thursday, December 16th, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Wednesday, January 19th, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Thursday, February 24th, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Wednesday, March 23rd, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Thursday, April 21st, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Wednesday, May 18th, 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Please fill out the form below. Email our Director of Enrollment, Faith Leopold, at email@example.com or call 215-277-1386 to schedule a private tour.
Classical Education Facts
- Students acquire a lifelong love of learning
- Integrated Subjects
- Latin and Greek Instruction encourages logical thinking, builds vocabulary, and understanding of language.
- Classically educated students score much higher on SAT, PSAT, and ACT tests.
- The Founding Fathers received a classical education as did Albert Einstein, Emily Dickinson and many others.
- Classical Curriculum
- Catholic Faith Formation
- Small Class Sizes, (usually around 10 per grade)
- Generous Financial Aid
- Christ-Centered Montessori Children’s House
- Free Bussing Within 10 Miles
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Bully-Free Environment
- Christ-Centered Community
- Mass Twice a Week
- Virtue in Action
- RCA is part of the Regina Academies