Invest in RCA!
Regina Coeli Academy is a 501 C-3 nonprofit private institution of learning. Student Tuition covers about half total operating costs. Our Development effort is focused on building an ongoing relationship with like-minded people who believe classically educated children with strong Christian formation are the best long term solution to America’s current challenges.
Any time you shop at Amazon, sign in to Amazon Smile with your Amazon account, and designate Regina Coeli Academy as your beneficiary.
GIVING TUESDAY Every November
Like most nonprofits, Regina Coeli Academy participates in Giving Tuesday.
Thank you for your contributions this year!
We solicit contributions through the RCA Multiple Year Giving Society. For example:
- Seraphim Angels agree to donate $10,000 each year for 5 years.
- Archangels agree to contribute $5,000 a year for 5 years.
- Guardian Angels agree to donate $1000 each year for 5 years.
Other ways of giving include:
- Some donors own or work for companies that are willing to provide Educational Improvement Tax Credits (EITC’s) of any amount. Now the SPE program allows any PA state tax payer to contribute $7000 or more per year from their personal taxes.
- Planned Giving: These gifts provide general and endowment support to Regina Coeli Academy through bequests, annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
RCA “Wish List”
- Security System
- Partially underwrite Teacher’s Salary
- Field trips – bus rental
- Faculty Technology Upgrades
- Library and Reference Center Computers
- Sound system for auditorium
- Science room upgrades